Allahabad High Court Recruitment For 95 Law Clerks Trainee Vacancy – Last Date :30, Jun 2018
Hello dear friends good news,Allahabad High Court (AHC) invites application for the post of 95 Law Clerks Trainee Vacancy. Last date For Apply Online is 30, June 2018. Details related to the post are given below. You can also get detailed official advertisement by logging on to the link given below.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 Details :
Post name :
- Law Clerks Trainee
Total no posts :
- 95 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- 21 – 26 years as on 01.07.2018.As relaxation as per rule.
Educational Qualification :
- Three Years Professional/ Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University. Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Interview.
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates may send their application along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/ date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth ₹40 by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad on or before 30 Jun 2018.
Application Fee :
- For All Candidate Rs. 100/- Pay the Examination Fee through bank draft drawn in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form :30 Jun 2018
Click here to Detail Advertisement