APSC Recruitment 2017 – 205 Combined Competitive Examination, 2016 Posts
Hello dear friends good news, Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) notification for 205 Combined Competitive Examination, 2016 Posts. All aspirants who wish to join can Apply on Last Date 18 February 2017. Details related to the post are given below. You can also get detailed official advertisement by logging on to the link given below.
APSC Recruitment 2017 details:
Post name :
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade) : 95 posts
- Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr. grade) : 60 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- 21 to 43 years As on 01.01.2016
Age of Relaxation :
- SC/ST candidates : 05 years
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on The Preliminary Examination & The Main Examination (written & interview).
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply in application form along with photocopies of all the applicable documents & Original Treasury Receipt send to Secretary Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on or before 18.02.2017.
Application Fee Process :
- General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- & Rs. 150/- (for SC/ST/PWD candidates) through Treasury Challan. Fee under the Head of Account viz., ‘Non Tax Revenue other non Tax Revenue, 0051 Public Service Commission, 102 State Public Service Commission.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 18.02.2017
Application Link :
Click here for Adv Details
Click here Corrigendum
Click here Application form