DSSSB Recruitment For 9232 Primary Teacher, Special Education Teacher, TGT, PGT & Various Vacancy 2018 (Last Date:31 January 2018)
Hello dear friends good news, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) invites application for the post of 9232 Primary Teacher, Special Education Teacher, TGT, PGT & Various Vacancy under various departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi and its autonomous bodies. Last Date For Apply 31, January 2018. Details related to the post are given below.Candidate can also get detailed official advertisement by logging on to the link given below.
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 details:
Post name :
- Primary Teacher: 1392 Posts
- Special Education Teacher:605 Posts
- TGT:3411 Posts
- PGT:1460 Posts
Total no of posts :
- 9232 Posts
Age limit :
- Maximum age limit is 30 years For Primary Teacher/Special Educator, 32 years for TGT & 36 year for PGT as on 31.01.2018.Age relaxation as per rule.
Educational Qualification :
- For Primary Teacher/Special Education Teacher : Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board / institution. Two year’s Diploma / Certificate Course / in Elementary Teacher education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution & Should have qualified CTET from CBSE.
- For TGT : A Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/Pass) or equivalent from a recognized University having secured 45% marks in aggregate & Should have qualified CTET from CBSE.
- For PGT : Master’s Degree (Or its equivalent oriental Degree in the case of PGT
Sanskrit/Hindi) in the subject concerned from any recognized University and Degree / Diploma in training /Education OR First Division in Higher Secondary, Degree and Post Graduate Examination with the Mandatory condition that the candidate will acquire the B.Ed. / B.T. qualification within a period not exceeding three years from the date of his joining the service.
MPSC Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for short listing only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
How To Apply :
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through DSSSB website www.dsssbonline.nic.in from 05.01.2018 to 31.01.2018. thereafter link will be disabled.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI e-pay. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, and Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 05.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 31.01.2018