High Court of Madras Recruitment For 82 Personal Assistant & Personal Clerk Vacancy – Last Date :16, May 2018
Hello dear friends good news, High Court of Madras invites Application for the post of 82 Personal Assistant & Personal . All aspirants who wish to join can Apply on Last Date is 16, May 2018. Details related to the post are given below. You can also get detailed official advertisement by logging on to the link given below.
High Court of Madras Recruitment 2018 details :
Post name :
- Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges:71
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) :10
Total no of posts :
- 82 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- 18 to 30 years
- Age Relaxation as per Notification.
Educational Qualification :
- Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce,
Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline and passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English/Tamil in Higher/Senior Grade.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Skill Test (Short-hand dictation) and Interview.
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with required enclosures and the demand draft send by Registered Post to The Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600 104 on or before 18.05.2018.
- For Others / UR / BC / BCM / MBC & DC 500/- Pay Examination fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Madras, payable at Chennai.
For SC (A) / SC and ST No fee.
- Last Date for Sending Application form by E-mail :16 May 2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Application form by Post :18 May 2018
Application Link :
Check here toAdvt. Details