ITBP Recruitment 2018 for 134 Constable (Driver) Vacancy – Last Date 15 March
Hello dear friends good news, Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites applications for the post of 134 Constable (Driver) posts. Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 15, March, 2018. Details related to the post are given below.Candidate can also get detailed official advertisement by logging on to the link given below.
ITBP Recruitment details 2018:
Post name :
- Constables (Driver)
Total No. Posts:
- 134 Posts (UR -47, SC – 68, ST – 05 & OBC – 14)
- Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 27 years as on 15.03.2018
Educational Qualification :
- Eligible and interested candidate should possess Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution and a valid driving license (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy motor vehicle with overall minimum two years experience in driving.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on physical efficiency test (PET) and physical standard test (PST), Written Examination & Skill Test.
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in from 14.02.2018 to 15.03.2018.
- Candidates belonging to General(UR)/ OBC category have to pay Rs. 100/- through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 14.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.03.2018