Jharkhand High Court Recruitment For 149 Stenographer Vacancy – Last Date :25, May 2018
Hello dear friends good news, Jharkhand High Court invites applications for the post of For 149 Stenographer Vacancy . All aspirants who wish to join can Apply on Last Date is 25, May 2018. Details related to the post are given below. You can also get detailed official advertisement by logging on to the link given below.
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 details :
Post name :
- English Stenographer
Total no of posts :
- 149 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- 18 – 35 years as on (01.01.2018)
- Age Relaxation As per Limit.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must be Graduate from a recognized University on/ before the last date of submission of online application, having proficiency in English shorthand and in typing. The speed of shorthand would be 100 WPM (words per minute) and typing would be 40 WPM (words per minute) in English on Computer with maximum permissible mistakes up-to 10%.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Typing Test and Personality Test/Viva voce test.
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply online at Jharkhand High Court’s website (https://jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in/) from 10th May 2018 to 25th May 2018.
- For Un-Reserved, B.C.-I & B.C.-II Category Rs. 500/- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
For SC & ST Category Rs. 125/-
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application :10 May 2018
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application :25 May 2018
Application Link :
Check here toAdvt. Details