JKPSC Recruitment For 66 Medical Officer in Higher Education Department 2017
Hello dear friends good news,Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invites Applications for the post of 66 Medical Officer in Higher Education Department. All aspirants who wish to join can Apply on Last Date 15, December 2017. Details related to the post are given below. You can also get detailed official advertisement by logging on to the link given below.
JKPSC Recruitment Details :
Post name :
- Medical Officer
Total no of posts :
- 66 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017.Age Relaxation is given as per rule
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Bachelors Degree in Ayurvedic recognized by CCIM or Bachelors Degree in Homeopathy recognized by CCIH/CCIM.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on through Written Test and Oral Test.
How To Apply :
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in from 16.11.2017 to 15.12.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Application Fee :
- Candidates belonging to General Category have to pay Rs. 805/- & Rs. 405/- for reserved categories through Challan in the J&K Bank branch.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.11.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 18.12.2017
Application Link :
Click here to Detail Advertisement
Click here to Apply Online