MPSC Recruitment For 13 Junior Scientific Officer/ Chief Chemist/ Research Officer Vacancy – Last Date :29, May 2018
Hello dear friends good news, Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Invites Application For The Post 13 Junior Scientific Officer/ Chief Chemist/ Research Officer Vacancy . All aspirants who wish to join Last Date is 29, May 2018. Details related to the post are given below. You can also get detailed official advertisement by logging on to the link given below.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 details :
Post name :
- Junior Scientific Officer/ Chief Chemist/ Research Officer
Total no of posts :
- 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- Max Age For 38 years Age Limit (as on 01.09.2018)
- Age Relaxation as per Notification.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate must Possess a degree in science with Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry or Food Technology or Food and Drugs or an equivalent qualification OR Master’s degree in Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry or Food Technology or Microbiology or Food and Drugs or an Associateship of the Institution of Chemists (India).
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Interview.
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 09.05.2018 to 29.05.2018 thereafter link will be disabled.
- For Open Cat. 524/- Pay Examination fee through SBI Challan/ Online payment/ CSC.
For Reserved Cat. 324/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09 May 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29 May 2018
- Last Date of Fee Payment :30 May 2018
Check here toAdvt. Details