OSSC Recruitment For 218 Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor & Station Officer(Fire Service) 2018 (Last Date:28, February 2018)
Hello dear friends good news, Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites application for the post of 218 Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor & Station Officer (Fire Service) on contract basis through Combined Police Service Examination 2015.Last Date For Apply Online 28, February 2018.Details related to the post are given below. You can also get detailed official advertisement by logging on to the link given below.
OSSC Recruitment 2018 details:
Post name :
- Sub Inspector of Police : 184 Posts
- Sub Inspector police(Armed) : 20 Posts
- Assistant Jailor : 04 Posts
- Station Officer (Fire Service) : 10 Posts
- 218 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age limit :
- Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 25 years As on 01.01.2017.Age relaxation as rule.
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or equivalent from any recognised Board/University OR Bachelor’s Degree in Science /Engineering or equivalent from any recognised Board/University .
Selection Process :
- The selection will be based on Preliminary written examination, Physical Test, Main Written Test & Viva-Voice & Psychological Test.
How To Apply :
- Interested candidate may apply Online through the website www.odishassc.in from 30.01.2018 to 28.02.2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Application Fee :
- All SEBC & UR candidates have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/- through online or Offline. SC/ST/PWD category are exempt from payment of application fee.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 28.02.2018
Important Link :
Click here for Adv Deailts