PPSC Recruitment For 68 Planning Officer, Works Manager & Various Vacancy – Last Date :21, May 2018
Hello dear friends good news, Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites Applications for the post of 68 Planning Officer, Works Manager & Various Vacancy 2018. All aspirants who wish to join can Apply on Last Date is 21, May 2018. Details related to the post are given below. You can also get detailed official advertisement by logging on to the link given below.
PPSC Recruitment 2018 details :
Post name :
- Planning Officer :42
- Works Manager :07
Total no of posts :
- 68 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- 18-37 years.Age Relaxation as per limit.
Educational Qualification :
- Planning Officer :Possesses Bachelor’s Degree in Town and Country Planning or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution OR Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution making the holder eligible for Associate Membership of institute of Architects.
- Works Manager: Graduate in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University with specialization in Automobile Engineering and at least two years experience in supervisory capacity in a Govt. Transport undertaking. OR Diploma in Automobile Engineering from a recognized university with five years experience in supervisory capacity in a Motor workshop of Government department or Transport undertaking.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
How To Apply :
- Interested Eligible candidates may apply online at PPSC’s website (www.ppsc.gov.in) from 01 May 2018 to 21 May 2018.
- There is no application fee.
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application :01 May 2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application :21 May 2018
Application Link :
Check here toAdvt. Details