SBI Recruitment 2017 – 2313 Probationary Officers (POs) Posts
Hello dear aspirant’s good news, State Bank of India (SBI) has published notification for 2313 Probationary Officers (POs) Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from Last date 06 March 2017. Details related to the post are given below.
SBI Recruitment 2017 details
Post Name :
- Probationary Officers (POs)
Total no of posts :
- 2313 posts
Categories wise posts :
- SC : 347 Posts
- ST : 350 Posts
- OBC : 606 Posts
- GEN : 1010 Posts
Age Limit :
- 21 to 30 years as on 01.04.2017
Age of Relaxation :
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- OBC Candidates : 3 years
- PWD Candidates : 10 years
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have Graduation in any regulation from acknowledge University or any identical qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Extra qualification check the website.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Descriptive Test & Group Exercises.
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and Rs. 600/- for General and Others through online mode of fee collection i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply :
- Interested Candidates may apply online application form through SBI website www.sbi.co.in between 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017. Any information check for official website.
Important dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 07.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of SBI Recruitment Online Application form : 06.03.2017
- Date for Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges : 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017
- Date of Online Examination (Preliminary) : 29 & 30.04.2017 and 06 & 07.05.2017