SINP Recruitment For 23 Lower Division Clerk, Engineer & Various Vacancy 2018(Last Date:29/12/2017)
Hello dear friends good news, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP) invites application for the post of 23 Lower Division Clerk, Engineer & Various Vacancy on direct recruitment basis. All aspirants who wish to join can Apply on Last Date 29, Dec 2017. Details related to the post are given below. You can also get detailed official advertisement by logging on to the link given below.
SINP Recruitment 2018 Details :
Post name :
- Lower Division Clerk:04
- Engineer “C”:10
Total no of posts :
- 23 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years & 18 to 35 years for Engineer as on 29.12.2017.Age relaxation as per rule.
Educational Qualification :
- For Lower Division Clerk : Graduate or H.S. passed in English and Maths with atleast 3 years experience in routine office work and a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English corresponding to computer typing speed of 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
- For Engineer “C” : 1st class Graduate (60% marks) in B.E./B. Tech. with 2 years’ relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualification OR M.Tech. (after B.E. or M.Sc.) after obtaining requisite qualification.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates/testimonials & DD send to Registrar, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, 1/AF, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700 064 on or before 29.12.2017. OR for the post of Lower Division Clerk apply Online through the website http://www.saha.ac.in on or before 29.12.2017 and candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with relevant document & DD to the Registrar, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, 1/ AF, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700 064 on or before 10.01.2018.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- through demand draft in favour of Registrar, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics payable at Kolkata. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying application fee.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form for Technical post & LDC : 29.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 10.01.2018
Application Link :
Click here to Detail Advertisement