SSC Recruitment For 3259 Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant & Data Entry Operator 2017
Hello dear friends good news,Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for the post of 3259 Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant & Data Entry Operator through Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017. Apply before 18, December 2017.Details related to the post are given below. You can also get detailed official advertisement by logging on to the link given below 2018 Details.
SSC Recruitment 2018 Details :
Post name :
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant: 898 Posts
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant : 2359 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 02 Posts
Total no posts :
- 3259 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2018.Age relaxation is given by govt.rule.
Educational Qualification :
Selection Process :
- Selection based on Computer Based Written Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choice) & Written Examination (Descriptive Type).
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply Online through SSC website http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssc.nic.in from 18.11.2017 to 18.12.2017 till 5.00 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 18.11.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 18.12.2017
- Date of Computer Based Written Examination (Tier-I) : 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 08.07.2018
Click here to Detail Advertisement