SSC Recruitment For 3259 Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant & Data Entry Operator 2017 Extended till 27 DEC 2017
Hello dear friends good news,Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for the post of 3259 Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant & Data Entry Operator through Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017. Apply before 18, December 2017 Extended till 27 DEC 2017, 5:00 PM.Details related to the post are given below. You can also get detailed official advertisement by logging on to the link given below 2018 Details.
SSC Recruitment 2018 Details :
Post name :
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant: 898 Posts
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant : 2359 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 02 Posts
Total no posts :
- 3259 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2018.Age relaxation is given by govt.rule.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Selection Process :
- Selection based on Computer Based Written Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choice) & Written Examination (Descriptive Type).
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply Online through SSC website http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssc.nic.in from 18.11.2017 to 18.12.2017 till 5.00 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 18.11.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 18.12.2017 Extended till 27 DEC 2017, 5:00 PM
- Date of Computer Based Written Examination (Tier-I) : 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 08.07.2018
Click here to Detail Advertisement