TNPSC Recruitment For 805 Assistant Horticultural Officer Vacancy – Last Date :24 June 2018
Hello dear friends good news, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application for the post of 805 Assistant Horticultural Officer Vacancy . All aspirants who wish to join Last Date is 24,June 2018. Details related to the post are given below. You can also get detailed official advertisement by logging on to the link given below.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 details :
Post name :
- Assistant Horticultural Officer
Total no of posts :
- 805 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- No age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes
30 years for all Others, As Relaxation as Per Rule.
Educational Qualification :
- A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination and A pass in the two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or from the Gandhigram Rural Institute.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Written Test (OMR or CBT).
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 25.05.2018 to 24.06.2018.
- One Time Registration Fee
For All Candidates 150/-
- Examination Fee:-For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, Destitute Widows, Differently Abled Persons, Ex-servicemen No fee Pay Examination fee through Net Banking/Credit card/ Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / Indian Bank.For All Others 100/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application :25 May 2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application :24 June 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank :26 June 2018
- Date of Examination :11 August 2018
Check here toAdvt. Details