UPPSC 2286 Lecturer Posts Recruitment 2018 Apply Online @ uppsc.up.nic.in
Hello dear friends good news, Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) invites Online Application for the post of 2286 Lecturer Posts. All aspirants who wish to join Last Date For Apply Online 30, January 2018 . Details related to the post are given below. You can also get detailed official advertisement by logging on to the link given below.
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 details :
Post name :
Medical health and child welfare u.p.
- Dental Surgeon : 595 Posts
Medical education department, u.p.
- Lecturers in different specialities – 131 Posts
- Lecturers (Allopathy/Backlog/Readvertisement) in different specialties – 29 Posts
- Lecturers (Allopathy) (Advertisement) in different specialties (General Recruitment) – 265 Posts
Uttar Pradesh Chikitsa Shiksha (Homoeopathic) Department
- Professor Organon of Medicine – 03 Posts (carried forward)
- Reader Repertory – 03 Posts (carried forward)
- Reader Homoeopathy Pharmacy – 02 Posts (carried forward)
- Lecturer Anatomy- 01 Posts (carried forward)
Uttar Pradesh Chikitsa Shiksha (Unani) Department
- Lecturer Kulliyat- 01 Post
Technical education Department u.p.
- Principal (Diploma Sector) – 13 Posts
- Lecturer in Engineering Branch :-1036 Posts
- Lecturer in Non-Engineering Branch – 212 Posts
Total no of posts :
- 2286 Posts
Age Limit :
- Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 40 years. Age of Relaxation : SC/ST/ OBC Candidates 5 years (Only U.P. Domicile)
Educational Qualification :
- Eligible and interested Candidates can check the official notification given below to know post wise qualification.
Application Fee :
- Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan. The above fee, according to the category, is as under :-
- Unreserved (General) : Rs. 105/-
- Other Backward Class : Rs. 105/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped : Rs. 25/-
How To Apply :
- Interested candidate may apply online through the official Website of UPPSC, www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 30.12.2017 to 30.01.2018.
Important dates :
- Last Date For The Deposition Of Application Fee In The Bank: 25.01.2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Applications: 30.01.2018
- Last Date For Receipt Of Hard Copy Of Online Applications Along with Enclosures In The Office Of The Commission: 07.02.2018
Application Link :
Click here for Adv Details